Steps to Flawless Skin The Korean Method
Improving the foundation of our skin is the reason why we ladies seek out the right products and pursue good habits, such as drinking plenty of water and green tea. We keep check of our sun exposure by using SPF infused moisturizers and make sure we are getting our proper amount of sleep at night. With the right products, we can even out skin tone, get rid of blotchiness, reduce dark circles under the eyes, say goodbye to acne, wrinkles and even lessen the appearance of scars. Living in times of such magnificent scientific advancements in cutting-edge skin care products, we are sometimes overwhelmed with what to do, with what product and when to do it.Hada Labo has established it’s product line as a leader in Asian skincare since 2004, and offers a complete line of products to guide your through your skincare ritual with ease and confidence.
Hada Labo product lines
Crucial First Steps to Beautiful Skin
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly using the “double cleanse” method. Start with an oil-based cleanser to wash or wipe away make-up followed by a water-based foaming cleanser, using lukewarm water and a soft circular motion with a terry cloth towel.
- Exfoliate dead skin that has collected using a natural scrub. Focus on problem areas like blackheads and enlarged pores. Don’t overdo this step – two or three times per week may be sufficient.
- Next comes the toner, avoid those products that are full of alcohol and choose the one formulated for your skin type and has hydrating properties. Think of toners as removing residual oil and impurities, rather than tightening the skin.
- Adding an essence like Missha First Treatment Essence to the skin is one of the most important parts of the Korean beauty regime. An essence is a highly enriched lightweight formula applied to the entire face for the specific purpose of brightening, anti-aging or combating problem areas like acne or dark spots.
Missha First Treatment Essence
Catapult Your Skin to Heights
- Creating the hauntingly, flawless skin that is common to Asians culture requires more than the basic steps of cleaning and spot treatments. Here is where you add the thicker, more potent formulas of a serum. Usually packaged in single application droplets, serums are vitamin rich and concentrated with anti-aging ingredients. Only a thin layer should be before any moisturizer is applied.
- A couple times a week, use a facial mask to detox the skin and draw out impurities. A facial mask adds deep cleansing benefits and leaves your skin glowing.
- Add an intensive eye cream to your nightly routine to reduce puffiness and eliminate fine lines and dark circles. The skin around the eyes is thinner and more fragile than the rest of your face, so special care goes a long way to prevent undereye skin dryness and loss of elasticity.
Finishing Touch To Your Skincare Routine
- Infuse the moisture back into facial skin that was removed in the two step cleansing process. Apply a lightweight emulsion based moisturizer in a circular motion to massage and the stimulate the skin.
- Just before bed, lather on a creamy nighttime moisturizer and allow it to work overnight. Locking in that moisture means healthy glowing skin at the break of dawn.
By using the skincare techniques developed by the lovely Asian women through the years, you too, can have flawless, breathtaking skin.Read More